- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Shift Based
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
We are looking for a results driven retail store manager must has a background in fashions to be responsible for the overall store management. Store manager responsibilities may include supervising assistant store managers.
This Store Manager job description template is optimized for posting on online job boards or careers pages and is easy to customize as company recruits and interviews store managers. This is primarily a retail store manager job description, but can be modified to fit a store manager of any type.
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
- Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
- Additional store manager duties as needed
- The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively.