- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Develop and execute comprehensive test plans, developing and performing test cases to verify functionality, data integrity, security, and overall usability.
- Work closely with Software Developers possibly other QA engineers in teams to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Creating, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases against Company’s software products.
- Estimating test efforts.
- Analyzing and communicating test results.
- Defect tracking.
- Participating in the day-to-day QA activities.
- Review requirements with developers and other QA engineers for consistency and accuracy.
- Participate in the use of established test processes and methodologies.
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve QA team objectives.
- Take on special projects as needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Global Consulting Services and Software Development (GCSSD) is a privately-owned fast growing company that is head-quartered in Irvine, California. A few years after the company was founded in the US, the owners decided to open a development branch in Cairo, Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at GCSSD