- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the project management's team.
- Creating and assuring the implementation of the Project Management Process.
- Directly supervise project managers and coordinators and provide effective leadership and set the needed training.
That’s beside all Project Manager job responsibilities:
- Manages localization projects from beginning to end, working closely with language specialists, localization engineers, internal business partners and external vendors and other departments.
- Develops project plans and work-flows, managing time, budget, resources and quality control.
- Analyzes location project risk, and defines mitigation actions of identified risks.
- Assigns, monitors and measures project team members’ work.
- Directs team’s deliveries to time-lines and product quality, including responsiveness and professionalism towards both internal and external clients.
- Leads project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls, including project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc.
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with contract translators and proofreaders globally.
- Continually expands knowledge and education in localization trends and news.
- Preparation and maintenance of project documentation.
About this Company
Localize Group is a certified company by the Australian institute for International Standards and has been granted ISO 17100:2015 certificate. We are also located in the heart of Smart Village, which give us a contact channel with most of the companies working on Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Localize Group