- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, + Competitive salary and commission scheme / Being hold on for a promising career path in Halthcare Conferences Development
About the Job
- The Corporate Sales Executive will be responsible for all sales and Clients development activities associated with the company events (Healthcare Conference)
- This includes relationship building with existing customers, identifying new leads and approaching them through cold calling.
- This position will include selling Sponsorship, Exhibition and Delegates for events developed and managed by the company or by any of its clients.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate delegate sales revenue in line with agreed targets & objectives through cold calling.
- Work with sales manager to ensure agreed KPIs are met on a consistent basis
- Uphold the mission values and goals of Maarefah Management
- Customer focused
Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences (Pharmaceutical, Medical, Veterinary, Science…)
- Business sales experience from 1-2 years
- Very good command of English ( Speaking, Writing and listening)
- Effective communication at all levels internally and externally
- Effective negotiation skills
- The drive and determination to succeed within a highly competitive environment
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Open to change and new ideas
- Results driven
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Maarefah Management
Maarefah Management is a world-class events, training and association management company that works closely with government institutions, industry bodies and professional associations to help individual’s career development in order to grow and sustain...