- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Plan and set R&D policies according to the desired strategic goals of the company.
- Develop work plan & process for Conduct studies, analysis, reports & tech support for new products as per agreed calendar.
- Develop & Design Formula of new products, packaging components.
- Review specifications of all raw materials and update as necessary.
- Select raw materials and ingredients that result in enhancing quality and cost reduction.
- Build up a cooperative work relationship with the other teams in Lab, Quality, Production, Purchasing, and Marketing etc.
- Ensuring the new product meets the product specification.
- Developing products that meet specified quality levels as detailed in the product quality plan.
- Prepares design for an assigned system, this may include layout, process flow.
- Enhancing the product in some way, giving it extra features, improving its performance, changing its appearance, or making it cheaper to produce.
- Keep their product ahead of the competition.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production