- Experience Needed:
- 13 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Grows long-term relationships with clients, effectively communicates relevant practice information to Projects staff, consultant and project stakeholder. Capitalizes on equity and partnership opportunities.
- Understand the implications of different technical choices and is able to guide clients to the best solution for their situation.
- Continually define ways to increase client satisfaction and enhance quality at projects site
- Support and solicit input from team members at all levels within the organization
- Participate in all programs and enforce all policies relating to performance evaluations and career development planning.
- Review management evaluations for consistency
- Reviews status reports of Project Managers and Senior Managers and addresses issues as appropriate
- Routine Duties:
- Manage day-to-day activities in line with operational need to confirm with projects plans in terms of budget, materials, time and cost required for smooth running of operation.
- Provides leadership to division/projects within a geographic area that motivate and inspire organization culture
- Ensures engagement of quality assurance procedures in all aspect of projects/division engagements in order to achieve excellence by Coordinating with other departments to design , maintaining and updating projects’ execution plan and project control parameters
- Lends expertise to internal teams and task forces, devises and enforces standard policies and procedures to maintain practice of high standard
- Ability to control other departments within the directorate: Quality, HSE, Mechanical, warehouse, TO etc.
13 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure