- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Execute short and long-term sales goals in coordination with company sales objectives to generate new clients, retain existing clients and increase overall broker and wholesale charter revenue.
- Supplier relationship management
- Enhance existing relationships with current clients to generate sales leads, sales opportunities, referrals, influence relationships and further network contacts that will result company sales revenue generation.
- Leverage all prospect and charter client opportunities by performing face-to-face meetings and by attending industry and non-industry events.
- Prepare incoming requests for quotes and trips.
- Follow-up on all quotations and document current quote status in company database.
- Maintain accurate client preferences in company database to ensure a customized and consistent company service delivery product and enhanced client experience.
About this Company
In 1991 AN Aviation services CO. was established, we are a ground handling agent and flight Support Company based in Egypt, authorized by CAA Egypt. We Handle all types of aircraft & have offices at all Egyptian airports. We are one of the leaders of Aviation in Africa. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at AN - Aviation Services