- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Analyze RFPs.
- Write proposal narrative.
- Deliver compliant, professionally produced proposals within Client’s defined timeframes.
- Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level.
- Ensure timely submittal of proposals.
- Co-ordination, preparation, and compilation of complete, compliant and professional proposal documentation, both technical and commercial, for submission to clients in line with client bid
documents and tender deadlines.
- Attendance of, and presiding when required, internal tender review meetings.
- Attendance at client tender clarification meetings/negotiations, including management and
- organization of all required client endorsed changes to previously submitted tenders.
- Maintaining communication with client and support in obtaining client feedback on tenders submitted.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
This position is required for one of the leading drinking water treatment companies in Egypt.
- Relevant university degree.
- Experience or background in same company industry is a MUST. (Environmental Services)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce quality, professional proposals, and presentations, including writing narratives for project descriptions, project approaches, and a variety of write-ups.
- The ideal candidate is a positive team player who is flexible and self-motivated.
- Time management skills are a must with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple, simultaneous proposals in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills in both English and Arabic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong time management/prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Location: New Maadi.
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting