- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- You need to have an ear to the ground and be aware of everything that’s going in an organization, from knowing which important meetings will be taking place to co-coordinating deliveries. You'll also often be the first person that employees and potential clients see, so you're always representing the company.
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone.
- Answering, screening and forwarding any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, stations, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. and arranging couriers.
- Perform administrative tasks as needed
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Human Resources Public Relations and Communications