- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Resources are required to run shift. 12 hours per shift across 4 shifts. The 4 shifts will run in rotation basis. The shift start time is 0GMT and end time is 12 GMT during US daylight time. The shift start time is 1GMT and end time is 13 GMT during US standard time. The shifts will cover 24X7X365, including weekends and public holidays. The resources will be reporting to a VISA Manager/Shift Leader. All resources must be able to speak and write fluently in both English and Chinese.
- Primary responsibility in monitoring and resolving issues related to all systems, software and other infrastructure.
- First point of contact for all China clients for issues related to infrastructures such as servers, and devices.
- Resolve incident tickets and respond to emails and phone calls from clients.
- Manage incident bridge, ensure prompt mitigation/resolution of impacting issues and proactively apprise stakeholders of the latest issue status.
- Investigate and resolve alerts generated by system monitoring tools through automation or interactive connection to the systems.
- Collaborate with L2 support groups to resolve complex issues.
- Collaborate with CSS to streamline processes and update procedures.
- Chair and actively drive critical/major incident resolution to meet group MTTR objectives.
- Document and communicate critical milestones/progress of ongoing incidents timely and accurately
- Accurately and promptly assess/solicit the impact of a critical/major system outage.
- Correlate critical alerts on monitoring platform with actual system outages.
- Follow documented operations processes and resolution/escalation procedures
- Resolve standard incidents promptly without escalation.
- Constantly follow-up on all open incidents and problem tickets to meet group objectives.
- Review and approve new alert handling procedures and ensure they are written clearly and can be carried out by all analysts.
- Work on multiple platforms including ticket queue, mailbox, alert console and phone calls.
- Propose process/procedure improvements to better the department and services provided.
- Offer effective/sound recommendations to address repetitive issues
- Follow process improvement efforts within the department
- Provide routine L2 system administration on multiple server platforms, in the resolution of incidents. Liaisons with L2 support groups in the resolution of incidents for complex, unfamiliar issues.
- Demonstrate analytical abilities in resolving complex problems that may not have fully documented handling procedures, with minimal direction.
- Support project schedules and changes which can include participation in UAT testing, creation of process and procedures, and assist with training specific to team.
- Proactively share resources and information and provide support to team members to achieve work objectives.
- Identify and offer possible solutions to issues that may impede collaboration and teamwork.
- Embrace change and accept ambiguity.
- Develop a working knowledge of Visa Inc.'s global consumers, clients, and third party vendors.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub