- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Bonus
About the Job
- Technical feasibility studies for industrial projects.
- Preparing Technical Study and Strategies for Several Projects.
- Preparing and Analysts Technical Strategies and Projects Explanations.
- Analyze existing and potential markets and Technology to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Get Official Quotations for several Projects Requirement of All Machines and Production Line and Raw Materials and Packing Materials, Man-Power and Utilities.
- Make Bidding Analyses for All Quotations Collected.
- Prepare effective proposals, presentations, demonstrations and sales tool on business development opportunities for management.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop road-map and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Inform Project Managing on identified business opportunities.
- Develop good Research by visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails and Conduct marketing campaigns, trade shows etc.
- Assist Financial Study team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Assist Marketing Study team in quotations activities like price and delivery negotiations with customers.
- Work with internal teams to achieve targeted business goals.
- Coordinate with Business Development Manager in problem-solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Consulting Services Engineering Services
About this Company
MAJ-Consulting Group is an International consulting firms in the field of economic consulting and Business Solutions, was founded in 1429/2009, to provide integrated consulting solutions for all Industrial and Services projects.
See all Careers and Jobs at MAJ Consulting Group
And the preparation of studies and...