- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Incentives, Step-up, Spot Awards, etc are performance driven subject to evaluation against role's set KPI's
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
About the Company:
- Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices.
- Multicare has 15 years of prominent existence in the local market and has almost 35 products marketed and more to come through the pipelines.
- Multicare Egypt for Pharmaceutical Industries is the manufacturing facility of Pharmacare for Trading Agency, which located at the Industrial Zone – New Cairo and its HQ at Maadi.
- We are one of the fast growing Pharmaceutical Companies in the market, which has strong ambition and aspiration to be one of the key players not only in Egypt but also within the region.
- Our international alliances are effective in different countries, including Saudi Arabia, United Arab of Emirates, India and New Zealand with future aspiration to extend more business associations and affiliations in near future to further markets.
We are seeking high caliber professionals to join as First Line Sales Managers (FLSMs) as per the following details:
- Designation: District Sales Manager
- Location: Cairo/Giza
- Reporting: Business Unit Manager
- Grade: B01/B03
- FLSM acts as an intermediate between the organization and the Sales Force and represents a focal point of contact for both.
- The role is all about leading a team of regional Medical Representative to achieve common goals and results
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take full ownership of the district and its commercial success
- Know and lead the way in assigned geographical territories
- Develop and maintain sustainable partnership with KOLs of the therapy areas of responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of competitive landscape and share market intelligence as needed with business stakeholder e.g. Marketing, Key Account Team, etc.
- Maintain and expand customer base by counseling Medical Representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities
- Professionally update diseases , products and competitors knowledge
- Develop the team ensuring succession and manpower supply
- Identify and set retention plans for regional talents in liaising with the HR team
- Determine development needs for the regional team using comprehensive TNA along with the Performance management System
- Coach, motivate and inspire assigned team to accomplish business goals and maximize their individual performance, both face-to-face and remotely
- Delegate task to the team to expose, engage and develop them by doing
Achieving Business Objectives:
- Actively participate in the staffing process of the team of responsibility
- Achieve sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations
- Meet (if not exceed) sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending
- Monitor and closely follow the activities of the team submitted to the CRM system.
- Analyze and conclude meaningful outcome.
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Multinational experience is a must.
- Level of education: Life Science Degree (Pharmacy, Veterinary or Science)
- Experience: Previous experience of Pharmaceutical FLSM role is mandatory. Multinational experience is an advantage. With 1+ years of experience as a District Sales Manager.
- Language : English proficiency is mandated
- IT Literacy: Professional MS-Office knowledge
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Business planning; the ability to develop clear and logical business plans for self and/or others that allow successful implementation of commercially viable ideas
- Professional communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Coaching for results; the ability to help another person to improve their performance using a range of skills and techniques, which collectively allow the person being coached to clarify their goals
- Strong sense of accountability and autonomy
- For the selected candidates, we offer a superb working environment and a challenging atmosphere.
- You can also look forward to a competitive salary and benefits package with room for talents and potential candidates to sharpen and advance their career forward supported by exposure, learning and development opportunities.
About this Company
About the Company: Multicare is a well-established Pharmaceutical Company with diversified scope in both manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceutical products, supplements, cosmetics and medical devices. Multicare has 15 years of prominent existence in the local market and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Multicare