- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Planner is responsible for setting the time plan of the project before its execution through applying the latest techniques applied in the project management field.
- Transform requirements, items and work progress into timesheet plans.
- Set control checks within plan in order to ensure progress of the project.
- Deliver plans within the standard level time and as per the quality standards preset by the company.
- Ensure compliance with project contract and related documents.
- Generate plan by using one of the well-known applied applications [ex. Primavera]
- Ensure proper filing of the plan.
- Perform modifications in case required.
- Follow-up implemented quantities and their impact on the schedules for projects
- Participation in committees receiving primary and final projects
- Meet and document change orders for the main contract and its relationship to time and financial programs for projects and track and manage change orders.
- Repair work program if project is delayed from schedule and request from consultant.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
First Real Estate Investment and Development Company has been formed to be a part of First Group. This corporation is capitalized by their shareholders. The shareholders have a very good experience in the real estate filed according to their ownership and management for...
See all Careers and Jobs at FG