- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
The Corporate Infrastructure Engineering team is looking for a Staff Exchange Engineer to help us enable and deploy our Global End User Communications & Messaging infrastructure for our users.
We are searching for a passionate engineer to join our team to help us evaluate, implement, deploy and support technologies that enable our users to collaborate around the globe.
- Help engineer, deploy & manage releases of Skype for Business and Exchange 2016 in a globally distributed environment.
- Partner with Architects, Engineers and Operations individuals across a variety of services and infrastructure organizations to resolve issues, provide technical feedback, and to contribute to the overall architecture direction.
- Analyze and isolate problems and issues while leading problem bridges while being available for 3rd level on call support when needed.
- Enhance and improve existing infrastructure through automation and reporting.
- Collaborate effectively with a team, utilizing excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Successfully deliver projects, meet project milestones, and communicate issues/risks appropriately.
- Develop and document policies, procedures, and associated training plans for systems administration and operations teams.
- Take handoff of problems from SME leads and work them independently to root cause.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub