- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead team of backend developers, front end developers, UX designers to make the mumm experience come to life and enable the team with technological solutions to execute faster and stronger.
- Formulate, design and develop software solutions based on business requirements and application road-map in alignment with architectural direction and standards.
- Translate requirements into technical deliverables through coding, managing database and servers, and integrating UI/ UX.
- Sets road map for technology initiatives while aligning and assigning tasks on technology team
- Assists the PM in the creation, enhancement and execution of detailed work plans and schedules for assigned projects.
- Develops and directs software system design, programming, and documentation
- Ensure that designs are performance, scalable, resilient and align to appropriate recoverability pattern.
- Provide technical insight into feasibility analysis and may execute proof of concepts
- Responsible for providing technical leadership, mentoring, direction, and training to development team
- Writes clean code to develop functional web applications, and Builds reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Develop standards and guidelines to improve coding skills & output quality
- Identifies and defines necessary controlling activities for assigned tasks, specifically related to design, build and unit testing.
- Responsible for ensuring adherence of all deliverables to appropriate standards and quality level
- Participates in the entire application lifecycle, including coding and debugging
- Assists with issue identification, tracking and resolution.
- Identifies technological trends for the benefit of the company.
- Implements security and data protection based on feedback from testing and security engineers.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Information Technology Services
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 4-7 years of experience with Web development using PHP.
- Solid Knowledge and understanding of MYSQL, PHP.
- Solid Knowledge of one or more MVC platforms (symfony is a plus)
- Solid Knowledge of OOP
- Strong team leadership skills
- Solid Knowledge of implementing with APIs
- Strong understanding of Agile and Software Development Cycle
- AWS knowledge is a plus
- Strong knoweldge of Git, have server administration/DevOps and troubleshooting skills.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- Passion for learning
- Passion for winning
- Result Driven
- Change Catalyst
- People Skills
About this Company
We are a group of young Egyptians passionate about food and believe that the best source of nutrition comes from homes we trust. We want to bring value meals to every Egyptian without having to pay the high prices by restaurants and we want to give the opportunity for Egyptian...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mumm