- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- In charge of all accounting and financial affair, implement group financial policy and enhance internal financial control locally.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of local financial accounting, guarantee the company operation is in line with external legal and tax compliance requirement.
- In charge of monthly financial reporting according to group consolidation requirement.
- Assist in regular business planning and review process, including budget-making, preparation of monthly/quarterly management reporting by BU with financial highlights and key trends which adhere to the operation KPI & budgetary plans.
- Act as a business partner, responsible for operating business analysis, involve in decision making and provide professional financial opinion and solution to support rapid growth of business need.
- Maintain good relationship with bank, tax authorities, external auditor and etc.
- Recruit, train and develop local financial team to achieve a good performance level.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Telecommunications Wholesale Trade
About this Company
Different Brands, One Vision — To Become Even Better.
See all Careers and Jobs at TRANSSION HOLDINGS
Facing the fierce market competition, TRANSSION uses multi-brand strategies and launches different brands to meet the market needs in different stage based on the condition of the target market.