- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Field support for Customer To ensure stable operation of the devices sold (hardware and software).
- This includes installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, end user training. and/or resolve system software and hardware failures, product performance issues and user quality Improvements and increase service contracts
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, install, maintain, calibrate and inspect medical equipment and instrumentation including life support equipment.
- Perform continuous Software update on equipment.
- Provide system and applications.
- Training to clients.
- Escalate complicated customer issues to Team Leader.
- Provide product feedback and customer suggestions to Team Leader.Also will work in AGFA (CR & Imager and DR).
About this Company
Youssef Allam had a vision to revolutionize the paper trade in Egypt. In 1948, he seized the opportunity to establish a paper trade company; the first of its kind in the region, serving Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Allamna Integrated Solutions
Youssef Allam was able to lead the paper trade in...