- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organize unforgettable events that will ensure the entertainment of participants and facilitate the completion of business objectives through coordinating and following up on every aspect of an event, from choosing venues to evaluating success afterwards.
- Understand requirements for each event.
- Plan event with attention to financial and time constraints.
- Book venues and schedule speakers.
- Research vendors (catering, decorators, musicians etc.) and choose the best combination of quality and cost.
- Negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms.
- Manage all event operations (preparing venue, invitations etc.)
- Do final checks at the day of the event to ensure everything meets standards
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems
- Evaluate event’s success and submit reports
4 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Since our start in 2005, we have been market leaders in forging long lasting bonds and unforgettable experiences for our clients and their consumers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Benchmark
Our team of experiential marketing experts regularly stretch their imagination and drive to inject passion,...