- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Pavillion Architects company:
- Prepare annual budgets according to Company’s strategic operational/business plans
- Prepare monthly reporting for the top Management for their review of business performance, liquidity position and cash flow movements.
- Prepare ad-hoc accounting/financial reports for top management.
- Prepare and implement accounting policies – Revenue recognition, accounts receivable and impairment of assets.
- Prepare and maintain an effective and efficient document cycle.
- Perform daily accounting transactions and operating activities.
- Cooperate with financial auditors, to prepare and fulfill all audit requirements needed to complete the audit and obtain audited financial statements.
- Monitor and control the company expenses and recommend opportunities for cost reduction.
- Monitor accounts receivable and cash collection to ensure a good cash flow- Maintain the overall financial health of the organization.
- Hire, train, and build the finance department team when necessary or as requested and required to do so by the executive manager.
About this Company
Headhunter and HR consultant
See all Careers and Jobs at Head Hunter