- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Pavillion Architects company:
- Prepare annual budgets according to Company’s strategic operational/business plans
- Prepare monthly reporting for the top Management for their review of business performance, liquidity position and cash flow movements.
- Prepare ad-hoc accounting/financial reports for top management.
- Prepare and implement accounting policies – Revenue recognition, accounts receivable and impairment of assets.
- Prepare and maintain an effective and efficient document cycle.
- Perform daily accounting transactions and operating activities.
- Cooperate with financial auditors, to prepare and fulfill all audit requirements needed to complete the audit and obtain audited financial statements.
- Monitor and control the company expenses and recommend opportunities for cost reduction.
- Monitor accounts receivable and cash collection to ensure a good cash flow- Maintain the overall financial health of the organization.
- Hire, train, and build the finance department team when necessary or as requested and required to do so by the executive manager.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
Headhunter and HR consultant
See all Careers and Jobs at Head Hunter