- Experience Needed:
- More than 18 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Includes taking the organization to the next development stage to increase operational scale and growth.
- At the Group level who can ensure that the group companies can realize its full potential based on its past track record. He will be responsible for leading the Commercial Division of Tabarak Holding, consisting of the Corporate Project(s), Engineering & Customer Service , SCM, HR, Finance and Operational of the Tabarak Holding and its subsidies’ companies in Egypt and GCC.
- This position's primary responsibility is ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership and direction for the organization’s business functions and facilitating the creation of the organizations brand and image.
More than 18 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
Qualification’s requirements for the position:
- A highly-accomplished, forward-thinking and commercially-aware Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with a proven track record of progression, delivering exceptional profitable growth. and effective decision-making in Investment Companies (Real Estate & Constructions portfolios) and Banking Organizations (Investment Products & Wealth Management Clients), notably in the ARE.
- Engineering degree required. MBA Preferred.
- 18 +years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Real Estate investment and Constructions firms.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Constantly adapting and developing of new situations
- Comfortable working in fast paced, high pressure environment, with high incidence of unscheduled requests
- Ability to work independently and follow up persistently with both internal colleagues and external counterparts
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Ability to work long, flexible hours and travel if needed
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity