Qualification’s requirements for the position:
- A highly-accomplished, forward-thinking and commercially-aware Chief Executive Officer (CEO) with a proven track record of progression, delivering exceptional profitable growth. and effective decision-making in Investment Companies (Real Estate & Constructions portfolios) and Banking Organizations (Investment Products & Wealth Management Clients), notably in the ARE.
- Engineering degree required. MBA Preferred.
- 18 +years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in Real Estate investment and Constructions firms.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments.
- Constantly adapting and developing of new situations
- Comfortable working in fast paced, high pressure environment, with high incidence of unscheduled requests
- Ability to work independently and follow up persistently with both internal colleagues and external counterparts
- Ability to multi-task with ease
- Ability to work long, flexible hours and travel if needed
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Ethical Conduct
- Performance Management
- Personal Effectiveness
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Capacity