- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing the different processes and procedures related to the EME projects, programs and services.
- Periodic executive reports for the different programs KPIs.
- Defining new processes as per the recommendations of the Electronics Steering Committee or ITIDA top management.
- Performs subcontractors’ communication, qualification, negotiation, and validates deliverables to ensure the quality, schedule and budget.
- Managing the administrative, financial and promotion activities with other support departments within ITIDA
- Anticipate stakeholders needs and their approval when required
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Information Technology Services
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at ITIDA
Since its establishment, ITIDA’s core ideology was: “Spearheading the development of Egypt`s
ICT industry to increase its global competitiveness, which will make it a key contributor to the country economic growth”.