- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain high standards of software quality.
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain required system modules, front-end, back-end applications built on different technologies.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Design and implement new features for Web and mobile applications.
- Optimize software to maximize speed and scale, factoring in network latency and bandwidth constraints.
- Develop test infrastructures, writing documentation and ensuring high performance.
- Translating of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements.
- Collaborating with other team members and/or teams.
- Write new code and maintain and update existing code.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Abide by and enforce internal processes and policies.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...