- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 8,000 EGP per month
About the Job
This is an individual contributor role, working closely with multiple teams distributed globally.
This position serves as a Staff Information Security Engineer, who can work independently with minimal guidance, as well as closely with multiple teams and teammates in other regions; executing on a wide range of deliverables and ownership of authentication infrastructure and services, common examples would be deployment of new servers and network appliances.
- Plan and execute changes and updates involving complex Windows engineering tasks
- Plan and execute changes and updates involving complex Cisco Appliance engineering tasks (ISE2.x, ACS5.x)
- Security Patching on Windows and other solutions
- Work closely with other senior level analyst/team mates as functions are related
- Work closely with other senior level team mates in exercising security best practices across the various authentication products we support
- Maintain high level of technical acumen
- Support for hardware based authenticators (Key Fobs, Smartcards, etc
- Provide technical advice and input for the support of integrated security systems and solutions
- Collaborating with other departments, teams for providing best end user experience while managing and minimizing risks to our environment
- Provide third level support for Visa's global network security and end user authentication technology
- Responsible for Visa BYOD/Guest Wifi environment including process and customer experience
- Monitoring of Incident, Problem and Change Management Queues
- Documentation of procedures on Sharepoint and or Wiki
- Practice of good communication skills within team and organization
- Focus on customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
This position requires the candidate to be flexible in the ability to coordinate various responsibilities and duties in order to properly support the various corporate authentication solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in knowledge/familiarity of various information security systems
- Professional information security certification (i.e. CISSP, Security +, GIAC, etc.)
- 5+ years system administrative experience on mixed environments
- 5+ years demonstrated competence in a variety of IT concepts, practices and procedures
- 3+ years of enterprise networking
- Knowledge/Familiarity with Networking, Cisco ISE, Cisco ACS, AAA, TACACS and 802.1X concepts
- Solid experience and understanding of scripting languages
- Familiar with ITIL concepts such as Incident, Change, and Problem Management
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts
- Comprehensive understanding of Windows registry, IIS, Apache/Tomcat
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand complex network designs. Operational and engineering support is required for Cisco security appliances (Cisco ISE/ACS) and Windows 2012 hardware.
- Candidate should have a strong understanding of public key infrastructure, Microsoft certificate authorities.
- Additional skills would include experience with 802.1X, RADIUS and TACACS, complete solution delivery to work with many different types of endpoints.
- Candidate should also possess a strong understanding and experience in the following, wired and wireless 802.1X authentication from both server and client perspective.
- Knowledge of network based ACLs on switching, wired and wireless devices and an advanced understanding of how firewall technologies function.
About this Company
The iHub is a non-for-profit entity that aims at increasing the hands-on experience and boosting innovation within students. The iHub exists at Ain Shams, Cairo, Alexandria and Minia Universities The iHub partners with many industry companies and startups in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at iHub