- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 11,000 EGP per month
About the Job
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Financial Manager
FUNCTION: Assist the Financial Manager in the operation of the Finance Office, with emphasis on bookkeeping, payment preparation, record keeping and finance administration.
Finance, Accounting and Administrative duties:
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Maintain /Reconcile the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems to ensure complete and accurate records of all monies
- Respond to Customer/ Vendors inquiries
- Assist the Financial Manager in the daily routine duties
- Process vendor/ contractors invoices and checks on SAP and issue checks for all accounts due and Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system
- Maintain a Filing System for all the accounting, administrative and archiving finance files to include an audit trail for all entries which assists with the Annual audit
- Bookkeeping, invoice tracking, purchase orders, and contract
- Control of outstanding payments due and credits owed
- Providing regular reconciliations and communicate with suppliers.
- Maintaining records to follow up payments to vendors where partial payments are made.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment