- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
Negotiable, Accommodations - Transportation and Mobile Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products
- Responsible for administration of the Project’s Contract, drafting contractual correspondences, assistance in the preparation of Payment Applications, assistance in the analysis and preparation of Variation Orders.
- Keeping up subject files and assembly of contemporary records that are pertinent to any claims arising.
- Assist in the management of claims.
- Assistance in the drafting of correspondence with all parties involved on the Project as and when directed.
- Assistance as required in the administration of the Main Contract and/or Sub-Contracts.
- Assistance, as and when required, in the preparation of the Contractor's Payment Applications to ensure compliance with industry practice and the terms of the appropriate Contract
- Prepare or review, as the case may be, periodic detailed assessments of anticipated and/or potential variations.
- Prepare technical standards, guidelines and procedures for award and administration of subcontracts.
- Develop contract administration policies and procedures, for both prime contracts and subcontracts.
- Perform functional review of project activities to assure technical adequacy of project contract administration activities.
- Maintain liaison with other regional offices to coordinate workload and staffing plans.
- Ensure that the award and administration of contracts on projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking and agreeing the accuracy of monthly payment applications during the life of the subcontract and at completion of the work.
- Review formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and/or pricing.
- Review and coordinate settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
- Oversee the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client
About this Company
Aqualia intech S.A., Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqualia intech S.A.
FCC Construction the infrastructure area of FCC Group - FCCCO
With more than 100 years experience, FCC Construcción is the infrastructure division of FCC Group, an international leader in, the international environmental services,...