- Experience Needed:
- More than 9 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
Confidential, Accommodations - Transportation and Mobile Allowances
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products
- Responsible for administration of the Project’s Contract, drafting contractual correspondences, assistance in the preparation of Payment Applications, assistance in the analysis and preparation of Variation Orders.
- Keeping up subject files and assembly of contemporary records that are pertinent to any claims arising.
- Assist in the management of claims.
- Assistance in the drafting of correspondence with all parties involved on the Project as and when directed.
- Assistance as required in the administration of the Main Contract and/or Sub-Contracts.
- Assistance, as and when required, in the preparation of the Contractor's Payment Applications to ensure compliance with industry practice and the terms of the appropriate Contract
- Prepare or review, as the case may be, periodic detailed assessments of anticipated and/or potential variations.
- Prepare technical standards, guidelines and procedures for award and administration of subcontracts.
- Develop contract administration policies and procedures, for both prime contracts and subcontracts.
- Perform functional review of project activities to assure technical adequacy of project contract administration activities.
- Maintain liaison with other regional offices to coordinate workload and staffing plans.
- Ensure that the award and administration of contracts on projects is carried out in accordance with the company policies and procedures.
- Monitor the performance of awarded subcontracts, checking and agreeing the accuracy of monthly payment applications during the life of the subcontract and at completion of the work.
- Review formulate change orders to existing subcontracts for change in scope and/or pricing.
- Review and coordinate settlement of any claims as may be raised by subcontractors.
- Oversee the preparation of change orders to the prime contract between company and client
More than 9 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Aqualia intech S.A., Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Aqualia intech S.A.
FCC Construction the infrastructure area of FCC Group - FCCCO
With more than 100 years experience, FCC Construcción is the infrastructure division of FCC Group, an international leader in, the international environmental services,...