- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,200 to 2,500 EGP per month, 1000
- Males Only
About the Job
- Handle all recruitment functions including sourcing, interviewing, assessing, and hiring of all management employees in different levels for IMI and external clients.
- Communicate with clients and understand their recruitment requirements along with conducting research on client’s industry and competitors for developing the recruitment process.
- Conducting phone interviewing and pre-screening, schedule second and technical interviews with clients and develop applicants’ feedback.
- Prepare monthly reports of recruitment efforts including new hires, titles, time to fulfill, for which clients, the collection of RPO invoices.
- Preparing quarterly business development plans including approaching new clients.
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Human Resources Outsourcing/Offshoring
About this Company
IMI is a “Management Development” company that provides integrated solutions to help companies grow and learn more rapidly than ever before in today’s whirlwind of a market place.
See all Careers and Jobs at IMI
IMI consists of three divisions: Training & Development, Marketing & Management Consultancy...