- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage, coordinate and integrate the work of the Accounting, Accounts Payable and Payroll to a successful audit conclusion.
- Ensure that accounts payable and purchasing documents are processed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly forecasts and cash flow statement/analysis.
- Handle the data entry for all of the accounts receivable vouchers, and receivables collection vouchers.
- Taxes knowledge is preferred.
- Good knowledge in using QuickBooks.
- handling HR & admin some Taskes
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
eBusiness Solutions Enabling Group (eBSEG) is a Global premier solution provider for Omni-channel e-Business solutions. eBESEG is a unique and capable organization focused on applying a long standing tradition of technology perfectionism to dynamic corporate challenges, where...
See all Careers and Jobs at eBSEG