- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Overview the food preparation/ presentation process, ensuring high quality items and conformity with the set standards and techniques of the brand’s food specifications
- Ensure the effective implementation of service standards, operational procedures as per the brand set guidelines, in addition to health and safety regulations
- Review the prepared wastage sheet, sales report, logbook, requisition forms and submit them to the Operations Manager on a daily basis
- Promote, negotiate and handle catering orders for banquets/receptions and ensure smooth operation of take away orders
- Review the monthly P&L providing explanation when necessary, as well as planning the monthly and daily sales objectives taking necessary measures to meet them
- Greet customers when needed, guarantee them an excellent dinning experience and handle their complaints appropriately
- Control the end of month inventory, monitor the food cost of the brand's outlet and review against the operation’s budget
- Recruit, train, motivate and evaluates his/her team to ensure that the department has the necessary skill base and that staff are optimally motivated and enabled to maximize their potential and contribution to the company.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Furniture Retail
About this Company
Who is Azadea?
See all Careers and Jobs at Azadea Group
Azadea Group has been operating in Egypt since 2005. Following the opening of Virgin Megastore and Zara at City Stars in 2009, Azadea currently operates more than 40 stores across Cairo and Alexandria with a work¬force of more than 1000 employees....