- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
About the Job
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards .
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices .
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points .
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed .
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Established in 1996 Mass Food was the first company to produce extruded Breakfast Cereals in Egypt. Through flexibility and continuous development, the company has reached exports to over 45 countries spreading the Temmy's brand name as well as various private labels...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mass Food