- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Domain Knowledge (Corporate Banking):
Candidate should be well versed with following corporate banking domain knowledge but not limited to:
- End to end Corporate financing life cycle process
- Prospect/opportunity capturing by a corporate RM
- End to end corporate loan origination including application, underwriting, spread analysis,
- Covenants, sanction and post sanction activities
- Collateral management and loan management activities post loan drawdowm
- Limit Management and monitoring
- Corporate collections and delinquency management including overdraft excesses/past due
- Corporate loan workflow management and risk assessment/scoring and Corporate rating
- Corporate banking regulatory and reporting needs
- Corporate customer enrollment process and product/limit sanction process
- Trade Finance product and Treasury product knowledge
- Should have knowledge about corporate products like fleet financing, working capital loan, cash credit, project financing etc.
- Corporate Internet Banking knowledge is a plus
- Islamic Banking knowledge is a plus though not mandatory
- Corporate banking credit approval and loan processing/disbursement knowledge
- The candidate should have experience in muliple corporate banking solution and should have worked for at least 8 years in Corporate Banking having worked in Bank or Corporate Banking Domain in banking software vertical.
Business Analysis Expertise:
- Requirement Gathering: Ensure business requirements are clearly and completely documented in pre-agreed formats and signed off by business users & translated to technical specifications. Engage with client in interactive requirement gathering session demonstrating domain and solution knowledge and industry best practices. Organizing meetings with stakeholders for capturing requirements and turning them into an SRS document.
- Solution Mapping: Ensure functional requirements are fully met by proposed IT solution. Appreciation & understanding of the Technology platforms including packaged solutions relevant for the industry
- Process Discussions: Capturing as-is and to-be processes with respect to the business. Conducting business process improvement meetings with our clients.
- Documentation:Developing requirements documents, functional specs with wire frame diagrams and process charts
- Requirements Management: Capturing detailed scope of change requests.
- Pre-sales: Presentation of similar projects and related products to the prospects on visits. Engaging in Proof-Of-Concepts engagements held in client premises. Developing proposal scope, initial high level implementation plan, licensing requirements
- Training:Preparing training materials, conducting trainings.
- Develop and manage the relationship between IT and business units
- Maintaining client relationship
- Supervise and guide the project & development team and ensure they are given required support
- Liaise with pre-sales and sales team for product demo and presentations
About this Company
Founded in 1998 as a joint venture and headquartered in Istanbul, Turkey, VeriPark is leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that...
See all Careers and Jobs at Veripark