- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Medical Insurance , Social Insurance & Transportation
About the Job
We are hiring” Marketing Executive” who will be a focal point in achieving Crossworkers strategic vision and attracting talented calibers to work with our European clients . If you are A talented, creative & Dynamic Person, then join us and you will be an added value for crossworkers team.
You will be responsible for:
Online Marketing Activities & company branding
- Convey our company brand to external Candidates by highlighting company offerings such as generous benefits packages and professional-development opportunities.
- Establish an effective presence on social media sites & Manages execution of digital community (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- Review Crossworkers optimization and content editing including headlines, page titles, alt tags, and descriptions.
- Client / events coordination
- Coordinate details of internal company events such as business meetings, Clients visits , outings , trips , employee appreciation events & corporate meetings
- Internal & external Communication
- Manage and deliver email lists toward candidates
- Manage the monthly company Newsletter and Writes success stories
- Solicit feedback from the employee and make use of their suggestions, questions and concerns.
- Highlights important events and news on our social media links, intranet & website
- Assist the Recruitment team , job posting , sending to the candidates interview feedback
- Placing recruitment data on the recruitment software.
About this Company
CrossWorkers is a Danish offshoring company working in the software development sector, supplying our clients with professional IT resources. The company has been in business since 2009 and provides excellent services within offshoring software development. The headquarters...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cross Workers