- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Customer Service Executive ensure that the needs of customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization they work for.
Main Duties :
- Follow-up on all questions , issues & complaints and ensure they are handled and responded
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- keep records of customer interactions, file documents and record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, follow up to ensure resolution
- provide accurate , valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at High Art
High Art provides projects that are of superior finishing quality. Introducing Art in forms of Architecture and details. Achieving integration between design and construction phases.
Our goal is to provide projects with superior quality. Based...