- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Implementation of the procurement plan for spare parts for the plant and maintenance management and also for the production supplies
- Supervise procurement representatives in following up supply with suppliers and take appropriate action in the case of changing supply schedules, monitoring the entry of materials received and follow-up closure of open orders and solve problems associated with other departments.
- Follow-up of procurement representatives to request quotations according to specifications and quantities, and to carry out negotiation and procurement processes in an effective manner in terms of price, quality, delivery dates, payment terms, service and implementation in some cases
- Responsible for maintaining all records of quality models for the procurement process and all its work subject to internal audit.
- Gathering information from the market regarding the material the company deals with and discussing it with the boss.
- Participate in the search for new suppliers, or alternative materials used by the company.
- Prepare monthly reports on the status of purchase orders and purchase orders.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production