- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The social media specialist is responsible for building and managing our social media profiles to
achieve brand awareness and customer retention/ satisfaction. S/he will do that by
implementing strategies and tactics that grow, engage and retain our followers and help
potential customers convert into leads and promoters of Educate Me and its vision.
- Work alongside digital marketing team to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Build and manage Educate Me’s social media presence and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
Collaborate with Digital Marketing Supervisor in running regular social media promotions and campaigns and track their success.
- Develop strategies specific to various social networks and platforms, track the right metrics, and integrate the best tools and practices on those platforms.
- Grow an online community, engage and retain followers to help turn them into customers and promoters of Educate Me’s vision.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about education and innovative education practices on social media.
- Continuously explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target audiences.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- Fill in monthly social media content plan based on set theme while taking into consideration website content created by digital marketing team as well as organizational news and events.
- Help create a varied mixture of visual social media content (video/ animation/ photos /illustrations,…etc.) for different media outlets in collaboration with digital marketing team.
- Master the art and science of headline writing and craft engaging, informational and well-written Arabic and English captions for social media posts.
- Execute simple photo editing tasks using Photoshop
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Non-Profit Organizations
About this Company
Educate Me is a registered Egyptian non-profit foundation that aspires to redefine education in Egypt through a progressive learner-centered and skill-based education model. Our model aims to realize Educate Me’s vision of a world where we are all accountable to one another’s...
See all Careers and Jobs at Educate Me