- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Co-ordination with other departments / consultant regarding all tender aspects through the Estimation Manager.
- Ensure the completeness of all documents and drawings required for the tender.
- Study of all aspects related to the Tender.
- Pre-tender negotiations with major suppliers and subcontractors.
- Preparation of all documents in accordance with the procedure for tender submissions.
- Handling / maintenance of all tender documents and drawings and the associated revisions in accordance with the procedure.
- Ensure that filing is done as specified and maintained up-to-date.
- Co-ordination / liaison with subcontractors I suppliers for inviting tender quotations.
- Addressing of queries to the Consultant for the clarification of any ambiguities/ passing on information to the subcontractors & suppliers where necessary, through the Estimation Manager.
- Ensuring that the relevant subcontractors / suppliers are kept up-to-date with revisions / addendums received.
- Ensuring that all incoming / outgoing correspondence is routed through the Estimation Manager.
- Pre-tender site visits.
- Attending of pre-tender site meetings.
- Proper maintenance of tender documents and drawings.
- Finalization of tender pricing.
- Input of data on Causeway Estimation software.
- Build-up of rates and prices.
- Updating price and labor output data.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Engineering Services
About this Company
Alfa Executive Search company (License No.433) is an emerging leading international recruitment Consultancy based in Egypt .Our Consultancy has the professionalism in selecting & placing the suitable candidate to the requested position including both White & Blue Collars...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alfa HR