- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Set a schedule including all Accounting tasks and coordinate with the concerned parties.
- Monitor all Payables and receivables and ensure their validity.
- Follow up on the execution of the Department’s work plans and fix all schedule deviations.
- Ensure that all financial policies are being applied, concerning all aspects of costing.
- Ensure that each entry, regarding expenditures and Income is done and accurate.
- Prepare all financial statements for the yearly closing.
- Prepare the budget
- Oversee all periodic and yearly inventories and their matching with the accounts balance.
- Lead, oversee, develop and motivate the team to achieve the department’s objectives
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Telecommunications
About this Company
The power industry is changing rapidly. The role of the communication within a society is quickly evolving from PBXs, small networks and data support to developing complex systems and processes that drive the business. This increased reliance on GSM networks, data, and...
See all Careers and Jobs at UNI Power