- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Install, modify, documents and coordinate implementation of accounting system and accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for monthly analysis of AP, supplier’s down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Prepare outstanding accounts payable balance
- Comply and sort documents such as invoices and checks, sub staining business transactions.
- Prepare checks, accounts statements, reports and other records and reviews for accuracy.
- Check and approve all vouchers for payments.
- Responsible for transfer accounts payable and general ledger module.
- “Report problems with the food safety management system to the food safety team”
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Headquartered in Cairo, Egypt, yet unrepressed to cover operations in all continents, Raya Holding is an auspicious investment conglomerate managing a diversified investment portfolio. As the parent company for ten up-and-coming lines of business, Raya Holding operates in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bariq/Raya Holding