- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Master's Degree at least
About the Job
The Subject Matter Expert is broadly responsible for maintaining our content supply, ensuring its quality to serve the needs of learners and teachers.
- Support, build and develop our team of subject matter content creators (likely 4-6 people)
- Oversee content creation and maintain current and other curriculum approaches on Tqweem by reviewing project plans, content quality, and building efficient processes
- Conduct regular content analysis, merging curricula with subject matter standards
- Develop a sound assessment framework for their subject matter and all other assessments projects.
- Technical standardization of subject matter content in alignment with national and international examination standards.
- Ensure content is high quality by tracking content performance and modifying content based on quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Participate in and create content for timely events
- Drive subject matter content strategy
- Approve and oversees item creation process, and authorize them on Tqweem questions bank.
- Develop objectives and ensure content matches that objective
- Structure content and activities for student learning
- Develops and accommodates question items creation and revision in parallel to Tqweem’s Content Department Philosophy
- Provides professional development and coordination for item writers (and linguistic reviewers) in testing protocols, security, and processing of test materials.
- Provides short, medium and long-term plans for the development and resourcing of individual, cohort and whole Subject Team.
- Review, provide KPI reports, to inform policies, practices, expectations, targets and assessment guidelines to/from Content Director.
- Disseminate good practice in using assessment data to support future planning in Tqweem.
- Ensure assessment procedures are clear to all staff.
- Analyze and interpret relevant national, local assessment data, plus research, under the supervision of Content Manager.
More than 8 years
Master's Degree at least
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr