- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You will be responsible for providing remote technical support for clients who have critical response time requirements for their business systems. You will work independently and as part of a team to urgently analyze technical issues, troubleshoot over the Email/Phone or via remote access, and escalate problems when appropriate.
- Provide first level support for production issues across multiple applications, including problem identification, definition and implementation of short-term work around and coordination of long term software solution with business analysis and development team.
- Monitor (Zendesk) trouble management system to ensure all reported production issues are addressed according to published service level agreement.
- Diagnose and resolve day-to-day live system issues in timely manner based on their severity.
- Clear understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies and documentation standards
- Maintain ongoing communication with end-users, business analysts, QA team, and development team on reported issues
- Coordinate, Review and respond to system audit alerts in a timely manner
- Ability to write, modify, and execute SQL queries for SQL Server
- Configuration of local machines to clone client's production environment for troubleshooting reported issues
- Effectively record and monitor progress of all issues raised, providing feedback to the business users as required
- Liaise with other support/development teams to resolve cross system issues
- Maintain application support documentation
- Test configuration changes in a test environment prior to pushing into production
- Design and support application reports
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Provide evening and weekend support in response to needs of the applications being supported if necessary
- Read and recognize the function of SQL queries to perform troubleshooting related to application changes and releases
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
About this Company
RMGS is an IT consulting and software development outsourcing company. Our business leverages talents in the emerging markets offering our clients talented resources and quality services at competitive pricing. RMGS offers outsourcing and off-shoring software development...
See all Careers and Jobs at RMGS