- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Pre-Sales Consultant coordinates technical pre-sales activities. He transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Meets with clients after their initial meeting with the sales to understand the client’s technical needs and requests
- Receives Tenders and finds technical specifications to develop into a technical and financial offer.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- They are often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Providing product education and advice
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Product presentation/demonstration
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
- Build custom demos
- Provide first-line technical support for software evaluations and/or pilot projects
- Deliver Proof Of Concepts
About this Company
ASSET Technology Group is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses and service providers to transform and automate their daily operations. We are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable solutions in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asset Technology Group