- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Analyze sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in 2003, VANGARD, through the attaining a successful merger of EAMA Group for Manufacturing, EL-KARAM Distribution Company and SUPERB for Trade.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vangard
Given the shared knowledge, experience & business opportunities between the merged companies, VANGARD was...