- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Lead the technical team to create and develop new inputs and concepts that matching with innovation road map.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to Identify technical solutions to a given problem
- Conduct monthly R&D session to show new inputs, projects and update on R&D activities.
- Follow the implementation of consultants / experts program and document all the activities and action plan.
- Participate in planning and developing the company’s R&D strategies
- Improve the integration of R&D technologies and inputs between L’Azurde Egypt & KSA.
- Manage the idea management system by receiving all new ideas to be evaluated and implemented.
- Issue reports and presentations for all activities, project and achievements in R&D Egypt
- Research new technologies, techniques which will add value for PD and production efficiency.
- Working collaboratively in CFT to achieve common goals and positive results of technology utilization and new techniques know-how transfer.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Luxury Goods and Jewelry
About this Company
Being the largest gold and jewelry designer, manufacturer, and distributor in the Middle East and the 4th largest jewelry manufacturer worldwide, L'azurde constantly redefines the traditional and modern jewelry industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at L'azurde for Jewelry
With a true understanding for every...