- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The purpose of the role for Team leader is to help the process of solutions implementations in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all:
- Stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
- The core skill of the team leader is requirements and scope
- Management for developing IT solutions to business problems and
- Fulfilling business needs.
- Provide the team with a vision of the project objective
- Motivate and inspire team members.
- Intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues.
- Assure that the team members have the necessary education and training to effectively participate on the team.
- Skilled Team leader has to drive the whole project delivery life-cycle from initiation and analysis through design, development and testing and finishing with deployment and closure.
- Head the planning and implementation of projects within agreed cost, time frame, quality standard and scope Define project scale, tasks, resources and schedule.
- Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to: deliverables, time-frames, quality and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements.
- Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams (developers, support teams, quality assurance engineers, TDM’s etc.) and external representatives (clients, partners, third party vendors).
- Remain responsible for the ultimate compliance towards agreed deadlines and deliverable through decision making, problem solving, nurturing communication and collaboration and executing professional acumen.
About this Company
Wisyst is a branch of a leading Saudi Arabian Information technology company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Wisyst