- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Guide the activities of the solution architecture unit to ensure timely completion of projects
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are delivered at the least possible cost
- Ensure that solution architecture designed are in sync with business needs and hardware
- Plan, design and execute complex company level solution configuration.
- Advise strategic clients on implementation best practices
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Demonstrate a model leadership and perform all people management responsibilities ensuring high morale and attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- Proper staffing of own unit in line with the business plans
- Employees have clear job objectives
- Employees receive the appropriate training and development
- Maintain continuous 2 ways communication with the teams
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...