- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Monthly Bonus when targets are achieved
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Negotiate yearly contracts with Key Accounts
- Provide feedback and input to the Marketing Team
- Devise strategies and techniques necessary for achieving the sales targets, deciding on the future course of action for the entire sales team.
- Must provide inspiration for his team to achieve desired results.
- Provide monthly reports on market conditions and competition.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least