- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As a member of our consulting team you will be responsible for assisting customers with designing, building and maintaining their Dynamics environment. You will work with Functional Consultants in designing and building customized solutions to tailor Dynamics AX to the customers’ requirements.
The role offers a diverse workload in which you would be responsible for AX development, monitoring and rectifying AX issues, proactively identifying errors on the system and also delivering technical recommendations.
- Ensure Development based on Microsoft best practice guidelines.
- Work with the Project Manager and team members to ensure on time and within budget delivery of the project.
- Develop zero defect code based on best practices and testing guidelines.
- Work on creating high quality documentation including test plans, technical design documents, deployment documents etc....
- Work closely to promote development objects across environments.
- Test the quality of code to ensure adherence to development best practices during the project lifecycle.
- Work on Practice recommended monitoring project defect tracking tools.
- Assist in defect closing, defect tracking and defect root cause analysis.
- Assist with review of functional requirement and design documents. Develop and own technical design documents.
- Active participation in discussions with the client and project teams wherever required.
- Work with team members on various aspects of the AX development activities.
- Create and deliver data-driven reports
About this Company
1- EME International
See all Careers and Jobs at EME International
Is a global leader in enterprise mobility solutions, partnering with thousands of device makers and corporate customers to deliver profitable solutions. Since it was founded in 2004, EME International has established itself as an industry...