- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design the company recruiting strategy, plan and procedures.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Coordinate with department managers on a regular basis to identify future hiring needs.
- Research and recommend new sources for the recruitment of active and qualified candidates.
- Design, modify and update job descriptions and specifications.
- Prepare and advertise job posts for the needed jobs.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms.
- Prepare shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Contact the applicants and schedule the interviews.
- Preparing the needed numerical, language , logical reasoning and any job related tests.
- Send job offer emails and answer queries of applicants.
- Participate in job fairs and recruitment events.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Founded in 1979, Mena Group for Constructions and Trading has been regarded as one of the most pioneer companies in the field of constructions in Egypt. And for more than a quarter of a century now, it has successfully built a well-earned reputation for excellence in urban and...
See all Careers and Jobs at MENA For Contracting & Trading