- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The successful candidate must have experience architecting and implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based business solutions. The candidate must have experience in implementing traditional sales and marketing CRM solutions as well as developing custom applications using the xRM framework.
Responsibilities Include The Following:
- Manage the delivery of CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and data migration scripts of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based project
- Lead small to mid-sized development teams involved in full-lifestyle development efforts which are based on Microsoft Dynamics CRM, xRM framework and. C#.NET
- Lead the development of user stories, use cases and design artifacts to effectively convey requirements to both client stakeholders and development teams
- Provide CRM Deployment & Installation as well as extending the CRM functions as required.
- Contribute to the company architectural best practices and CRM customization standards to be utilized on Dynamics CRM-based projects
- Providing hands-on mentoring and expert-level technical assistance to junior members of the development team
- Conduct code reviews to ensure that customization code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being followed
- Provide as needed interview and technical screening support for Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates
About this Company
AboutTheSolution is a growing company in the Middle East providing Business IT consulting services and solutions, Our Headquarter located in the city of Dubai. The company was established by experts in business and technology, who have been in this field for over 20 years. The...
See all Careers and Jobs at About The Solution