Skills And Tools:
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, or similar.
- Experience 3-5 years in a similar role.
- Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Site Reliability Engineer (SRE... - Cairo, Egypt5 days ago
- Outdoor Sales Eng. - Haram, Giza13 days ago
- Senior Contracts EngineerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt13 days ago
- Equipment's Technical Office M... - New Cairo, Cairo4 days ago
- Production Planning Engineer -... - 6th of October, Giza10 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Kafr Alsheikh, Egypt4 days ago
- Electrical Sales Engineer - Zamalek, Cairo5 days ago
- Middleware Engineer - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago