Skills And Tools:
- Willing to work in head office or sites.
- Good user of engineering computer software (AutoCAD - Revit - Sketchup)
- Quantity surveying.
- Making as-built drawings.
- Issuing submittal of projects materials.
- Attending meetings with consultants and owners.
- Coordinate with other Technical Office to produce shop drawings with a focus on aesthetics and cost control.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural and civil designs.
- Coordinate structural, electrical, and mechanical designs, and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Resolve arising conflicts between various design components.
- Layout and plan interior design arrangements using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Determine and direct procedures and instructions to be followed according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Issue requests for information (RFI) document to inquire about conflicting or missing information.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications, and advising on design corrections under architect's supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture engineering is a must.
- 3-5 years of experience, 2 years at least in the same role in construction companies.
- Ability to work in a team or individually according to job requirements.
- Ability to work as a team leader
- Self-Motivated, Change-ready, Quick learner.
- Good analytical & research skills.
- Technical writing and documentation skills
- Language: Very Good In English
- Technical Office Engineer (Arc...Confidential Company - Glim, Alexandria3 days ago
- Architectural EngineerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago